• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Berreta 92s Italian police

brad sweet

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
145   0
Reaction score
Been a lot of buzz about an Italian Beretta pistol for under 300 dollars. when I saw that PSA had these for 260$ I figured that I couldn't go wrong. the finish on the gun was as advertised, mine was decent condition for a turn in pistol. Beretta has been a great service weapon for a long time running and has somewhat of a cult like following. so it was an interesting find for the price. Now those who are not familiar with this gun is the same as the FS but the mag release is on the bottom of the main spring housing which takes a few mag drops to get used to but is intuitive and unique to the pistol. 15 round mag has a catch cut into the bottom that can be made into any standard mag and factory mags are still available online. metal trigger and stainless guide rod increase the reliability of the pistol and would be the first thing changed out on the newer guns . the sites are very small and hard to see,but the pistol is accurate as you would expect from a Beretta. great truck gun or have it re blued and keep as one day will be a collector or a curiosity. over all happy with the piece and the way it shoots...buy one before they disappear or become inflated in price or until obama pisses of the Italians and they stop importing.Good luck and happy shooting.
[Broken External Image]:

Back
Top Bottom