• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best AR for the money?

Life to a old thread. But id Throw a Gen1 noveske in the mix for sub 2k budget, Or squeeze a little more and might could pick up a gen3 at a good price.
Not everybody can bring home a 10. But last time i checked 3's are just as fun..

Life to a old thread. But id Throw a Gen1 noveske in the mix for sub 2k budget, Or squeeze a little more and might could pick up a gen3 at a good price.
Not everybody can bring home a 10. But last time i checked 3's are just as fun..
Don't count on the Noveske Gen 1's being that cheap. The lowers are getting hard to come by due to all the cloners building their NSWDG/DEVGRU guns.

For 2000 bucks you can build a gem of a rifle. With that budget you get to pick the best of everything. That's including a 600 dollar ultra march barrel that will out shoot 98% of all high line shelf guns.

The best ARs for my money ended up being Daewoo ARs.
I say this because they are great shooters, and their value continues to increase after you buy them.

Attachments

• IMG_8228.JPG
    IMG_8228.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 15
For 2000 bucks you can build a gem of a rifle. With that budget you get to pick the best of everything. That's including a 600 dollar ultra march barrel that will out shoot 98% of all high line shelf guns.
^^ This ^^
Buy a cheapie, entry level AR, run it for awhile. Figure out what works/doesn’t work for you and build what you want.
But you’ll probably end up with a safe full of them anyway.
Gotta have a rifle, couple of carbines, maybe a pistol or three…

The best ARs for my money ended up being Daewoo ARs.
I say this because they are great shooters, and their value continues to increase after you buy them.
I can find absolutely no fault with this observation!!
(although lately they are leaving the sub 2K market)

You can't gon wrong with a Lanxang Tactical I know him. Spent an hour exchanging build tech with him. He is a real good guy. However I still say build your own. I built my own AR-10 in 308 and it the most accurate rifle I have in my vault. It out shoots my 22's my .223's, my 6.8 SPC ll buy a little. My 6.8 has a Wilson combat super sniper barrel that shoots well under 3/4 MOA. On a good day my AR-10 will stamp .25 MOA all day long. If it doesn't that's on me not the rifle. This pic was after I had it zeroed at 50 yards and this was the first 4 at 100. There are 4 shots. The first three on the right are the first 3 with one click of the windage turret per shot. Then I just made 3 to 5 clicks to the left and 1 to 2 down. Both of those are just an estimate. This was the results. First four shots at 1 hundred. 1st time out with this AR-10.

Attachments

• IMG_20210825_191741530.jpg
    IMG_20210825_191741530.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom