• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Bourbon that doesn't break the bank?

Bob Dylan's Tennessee Whiskey, Heaven's Door, is to be released this month. If anyone tries it, tell us about it. Dylan is building a distillery outside Nashville, but it will not open until next year.

St. Augustine FL has a distillery. Within the past year they started selling their bourbon. Wife was being nice by buying a bottle each for me, my son and son in law. It might be good for starting a fire, or killing fire ants, but thats about all.

St. Augustine FL has a distillery. Within the past year they started selling their bourbon. Wife was being nice by buying a bottle each for me, my son and son in law. It might be good for starting a fire, or killing fire ants, but thats about all.
I feel the same way about Tin Cup and 1792. lol

Literally the only alchohol i drink is Bourbon.

For me it's Woodford reserve, Four roses, and the makers select..Jim is my well bourbon. Four roses is the best bang for your buck .

Reactions: JWC
Literally the only alchohol i drink is Bourbon.

For me it's Woodford reserve, Four roses, and the makers select..Jim is my well bourbon. Four roses is the best bang for your buck .

agree on the four roses but only if small batch or better. that big jug of “standard” with the yellow background is not the best.

Reactions: JWC
Back
Top Bottom