• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Bourbon that doesn't break the bank?

image.jpg

I'm a big Weller fan. The 107 is one of the better bourbons I've ever had. I really enjoy the eagle rare and McKenna 10 as well. Bookers is excellent but more than I want to spend when something like wild turkey rare breed is half the price. Larceny is also an excellent budget bourbon. Angels envy is on my short list. I bought all three of the buffalo trace white dogs but I don't see myself ever trying them. I've tried to like scotch but feel like I waste my money every time I buy a bottle I don't like. I'll stick with Bourbon.

View attachment 2035269

I'm a big Weller fan. The 107 is one of the better bourbons I've ever had. I really enjoy the eagle rare and McKenna 10 as well. Bookers is excellent but more than I want to spend when something like wild turkey rare breed is half the price. Larceny is also an excellent budget bourbon. Angels envy is on my short list. I bought all three of the buffalo trace white dogs but I don't see myself ever trying them. I've tried to like scotch but feel like I waste my money every time I buy a bottle I don't like. I'll stick with Bourbon.

Nice stash... I like Bulleit Rye for Manhattans!

Haven't tried one with a rye but hear that's where they shine.

Real Manhattans are made with rye -or at least a high rye bill bourbon

Just like real Martinis are made with gin.

And real Manhattans should be served neat in a Martini glass.

On the rocks in a highball glass just waters it down, dilutes the flavors.

View attachment 2035269

Weller guy here too. Larceny in a pinch.

Reactions: JWC
View attachment 2035269

Buffalo Trace white dog is really good. I'm on my second bottle already. Knob Creek is probably my favorite all around bourbon. If you look hard enough sometimes you can find it for less than $30

Reactions: JWC
Back
Top Bottom