• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Budget Blaster?

NoNamePlaced

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
42   0
Reaction score
Hello ODT, my name is Sam, and I've purchased/sold a few items now... Just getting my feet wet in here.

As the title states, I am looking for an extreme budget gun that can be used in a challenge between myself and a few friends I've met along my journey. We decided there isn't really a budget for this but the most "Bang for your Buck" is the overall goal with our girlfriends/fiancé's being the judges. (As in cheapest firearm that you can actually enjoy)

Categories are scored as follows. They will be judging our firearms without knowing who purchased what.
(Highest points wins) :laser:

Overall Look - They will determine if they would buy it/use it. 1-10 points.
Function - Its gotta work. Every Jam or malfunction is 1 point off. They have to shoot at least 10 rounds.
Accuracy - Paper Targets at 10/20/50yds and one at 75 yards. 3 shots for the closer ones, one shot for the last one.
Price - They will 'Evaluate' how much they think its worth and for every $25 under they are, you lose a point, every $25 over you gain a point.

Looking for firearm recommendations and potential additional challenges that might make this more fun for us. Currently I have a Savage 64 I got on here for $100. Unless I get better recommendations I'll just stick with it!

Thanks for reading ODT!

For a 22 try the Diamondback Sidekick it will cost 250 to 275. Very accurate and dependable Can fire 22 or 22mag looks like a single action but it’s a double action 9 shot

For a 22 try the Diamondback Sidekick it will cost 250 to 275. Very accurate and dependable Can fire 22 or 22mag looks like a single action but it’s a double action 9 shot
That Sidekick sounds like a blast. May look into ordering one or going that that gun show this weekend to look for it or something similar. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom