• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best budget polarised glasses?

Dundee

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
48   0
Reaction score
Work trip to Hawaii, leaving Monday, am sneaking off to go bonefishing next Saturday.
Can't find my Costa's, don't want to drop big money when they're going to turn up as soon as I get home.
Do want a decent-ish pair to keep as back up, hoping to spend 50-60$ ish, and won't have time to order online. Anyone seen anything out there at the big box stores etc I could grab today?

Thanks

Gotta love the renegades from the Walmart fishing section for this purpose. Beat them to hell and don’t feel bad about it.

Awesome, on my way to Walmart for some stuff right now anyway, will check them out. I know I'll find my good ones as soon as I walk in the house getting home from Hawaii.

back when I wore contacts, my "best" polarized and UV-blocking sunglasses were from Wal-Mart, bought in the fishing department.
I don't recall the brand, but they cost $19.

Work trip to Hawaii, leaving Monday, am sneaking off to go bonefishing next Saturday.
Can't find my Costa's, don't want to drop big money when they're going to turn up as soon as I get home.
Do want a decent-ish pair to keep as back up, hoping to spend 50-60$ ish, and won't have time to order online. Anyone seen anything out there at the big box stores etc I could grab today?

Thanks
25 years running charters out of Destin, and always used Costas

Back
Top Bottom