• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Camping Style Propane Stove

I’ve used the Coleman two burners with the little tiny propane cans for glamping and it served its purpose.

Now my father in law snagged a decent folding style two burner stove that is a bit hefty and runs on a standard 20lb grill tank... that thing is AWESOME! Heats up cast iron like a real gas stove and we had no issues. I’d consider it a real deal stove and it only weighed like 15lbs and folded up.

I know he got it off of Amazon, I can look and see

Best lightweight SHTF stove used to be the MSR Whisperlight. I boiled up many meals on the AT with mine.What kind of camping are you talking about? Ifn you’ve got the room, I love my Blackstone. Whole pack of bacon and pancakes no problem.

Never really used one myself, but an ex of mine used a table top burner that used butane canisters. Apparently in Japan they use them often. Seemed pretty efficient.

I just did a search and you can find dual fuel burners that use butane & propane. Might be a decent option unless you plan to use the 20lbs tanks.

Never really used one myself, but an ex of mine used a table top burner that used butane canisters. Apparently in Japan they use them often. Seemed pretty efficient.

I just did a search and you can find dual fuel burners that use butane & propane. Might be a decent option unless you plan to use the 20lbs tanks.
Most units made to use a 1lb tank of propane can use a 20 lb tank if you have an adapter hose.

I am thinking about getting one. Probably a two burner unit. Do you have a recommendation?
I've used a Coleman 2-burner propane for years (and Coleman white gas stoves for decades before that). Works okay, but built to a price.

Check out the Camp Chef Everest or Everest 2X. They seem to be a bit higher quality.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom