• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best cell phone carrier?

Straight Talk. Cheap and simple. We have two ST lines between me and the wife for $90/mo. Im pretty sure thats still far cheaper than dealing directly with a carrier. It works for us. Verizon seems to have better coverage.

As has been mentioned, coverage is everything. If you are just using it locally ST and others are about the same. If you do a lot of traveling, Verizon and AT&T are your best options.

if you bring your own phone or buy one outright you can get sprints unlimited kickstart plan which is 25 a month which is the cheapest out there by far right now

I was a long time Alltel customer till AT&T bought them out locally. We get good service, but I felt it was too expensive. Went to Version to compare costs and considering changing over. I would have saved a little $ just comparing plan to plan, but would of also had to purchase new phones and that made it about the same as what I was paying with AT&T so we ended up just sticking with them. In my experience, its the cost of the phone that makes it so expensive to have coverage and not the cost of the plan itself.

Back
Top Bottom