• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best college QB seasons of all time...

another tough season for Georgia....as usual.....skipped Alabama....yet again....go figure
78b96c.jpg

"When the SEC expanded to twelve teams and split into two divisions in 1992, Alabama was placed in the West Division, while Georgia was in the East. Each team in the league was matched with two "permanent" cross-division rivals. Because Alabama and Georgia were not paired as permanent rivals, they would play only on a rotating basis (twice in an eight-year cycle) or in the newly created SEC Championship Game.

Later scheduling modifications, as well as the SEC's expansion to 14 teams, have resulted in just one permanent cross-division rival for each team, with Alabama playing Tennessee and Georgia facing off against Auburn. The Crimson Tide and Bulldogs now see each other in the regular season only twice per 12-year cycle."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama–Georgia_football_rivalry#:~:text=Later scheduling modifications, as well,twice per 12-year cycle.

View attachment 5244861

"When the SEC expanded to twelve teams and split into two divisions in 1992, Alabama was placed in the West Division, while Georgia was in the East. Each team in the league was matched with two "permanent" cross-division rivals. Because Alabama and Georgia were not paired as permanent rivals, they would play only on a rotating basis (twice in an eight-year cycle) or in the newly created SEC Championship Game.

Later scheduling modifications, as well as the SEC's expansion to 14 teams, have resulted in just one permanent cross-division rival for each team, with Alabama playing Tennessee and Georgia facing off against Auburn. The Crimson Tide and Bulldogs now see each other in the regular season only twice per 12-year cycle."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama–Georgia_football_rivalry#:~:text=Later scheduling modifications, as well,twice per 12-year cycle.
Also, I remember those 1990’s when Bama sucked as bad as GA

well.....when they do not show up on the schedule.....I assume, maybe, that are not playing during the regular season....I didn't see them on the posted schedule.....did I miss something???

Back
Top Bottom