• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best college QB seasons of all time...

I would be very interested to see the correlation of these QB's along with their respective running games. A quick glance and some clouded memories tell me that a great deal of these programs were predominantly pass oriented, run and gun-West Coast based offensive schemes. Makes a QB look much better than when compared to balanced offensives. Just my 2©

That is a cute little list. Conference championships and Nat'l chamionship games should carry a little more weight I would think. When you have Vandy and Duke and GT QB's near the top of your list it sort of "cheapens" the whole process.
It's just math. No "feels" allowed.
But to your point, multiple conf and NC games on that list and in the top 10.
Hopefully we can agree, if you aren't even in the top 50, throwing around "GOAT" is just drunken euphoria.

That is a cute little list. Conference championships and Nat'l chamionship games should carry a little more weight I would think. When you have Vandy and Duke and GT QB's near the top of your list it sort of "cheapens" the whole process.
Wait, just re-read, those QBs aren't on the list anywhere???

Wait, just re-read, those QBs aren't on the list anywhere???

I got them and a few others that arent all that impressive (but stats are stats) Duke seems to be involved in a lot of these beatings.

1673562259388.png

*edit: These squibs are under the "Best Games" tab.

I got them and a few others that arent all that impressive (but stats are stats) Duke seems to be involved in a lot of these beatings.

View attachment 5202865

*edit: These squibs are under the "Best Games" tab.
Ah, best single games. Yeah that's a meh.

Here you go.

Screenshot_2023-01-12-16-29-06-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom