• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best crossbow for $500

Has he contacted Barnett customer service. A buddy had one blow up because he didn’t seat the arrow all the way back (old bow from before the anti dryfire mechanisim they put in the new bows) and they replaced the bow that was a few years old a bought used with a brand new bow and even went as far as let him pick from the price range one above what his bow sold for brand new.

But any compound bow or crossbow even a Matthew’s can/will blow up if dryfired and even seen where recurve limbs have cracked or shattered as a result of dry fire. My point isn’t that one is better than the other just that something can happen with any bow,crossbow, rifle or whatever it just doesn’t mean that the product or manufacture is necessarily to blame or that the product is garbage based solely on one experience. Any company that makes millions a year and is constantly innovating and coming out with new models has to have at least a decent product otherwise they would have died like so many others.

I dedicate at least five minutes a day to watching it loop, it’s helped lower my blood pressure and relieve stress. I live vicariously through that gentleman’s fist

Has he contacted Barnett customer service. A buddy had one blow up because he didn’t seat the arrow all the way back (old bow from before the anti dryfire mechanisim they put in the new bows) and they replaced the bow that was a few years old a bought used with a brand new bow and even went as far as let him pick from the price range one above what his bow sold for brand new.

But any compound bow or crossbow even a Matthew’s can/will blow up if dryfired and even seen where recurve limbs have cracked or shattered as a result of dry fire. My point isn’t that one is better than the other just that something can happen with any bow,crossbow, rifle or whatever it just doesn’t mean that the product or manufacture is necessarily to blame or that the product is garbage based solely on one experience. Any company that makes millions a year and is constantly innovating and coming out with new models has to have at least a decent product otherwise they would have died like so many others.

Yeah he’s contacted Barnett waiting for response.

My buddy called and in about 30 min on the phone it was done and 3 days later the bow was at his house. I’d suggest call and keep asking to talk to their supervisor until he gets the response he wants. I never email anymore for customer service since I emailed at&t and it took them 3 months to answer and fix the issue. Anyway just out of curiosity what model was the bow. I do know they issued a recall on the very first run of the raptors that were produced.

My buddy called and in about 30 min on the phone it was done and 3 days later the bow was at his house. I’d suggest call and keep asking to talk to their supervisor until he gets the response he wants. I never email anymore for customer service since I emailed at&t and it took them 3 months to answer and fix the issue. Anyway just out of curiosity what model was the bow. I do know they issued a recall on the very first run of the raptors that were produced.

Not sure what model.
I’m gonna let him handle it since he never listens to me anyways....lol.

I luv the vengeance! not sure if you can find 1 under 500 though.

Attachments

• 81cn4B4EL4L._SL1500_.jpg
    81cn4B4EL4L._SL1500_.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom