• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Deal you ever got on ODT

Traded a stippled Glock 36 (I got it as a add-in on another deal) for a BNIB full sized Sig Scorpion 1911. So a $380-400 Glock (tops) for a $900 1911. I was happy for a few days then sold the 1911 and pissed the money away on something else. Easy come, easy go. :thumb:

I just bought a reloading tray from @Boz1911 for $10 shipped. He (like me) probably has a ton of stuff floating around and couldn't find the tray he sold to me. He promptly RETURNED my whopping $10 and since he'd already purchased a shipping label, sent me all this swag instead! He's what I'd call a first class gentleman and a real pleasure to trade with. I'd rank his trade/deal as one of the best experiences I've had on ODT and I've gotten some whopping good deals here.
View attachment 1243310
I HAVE DEALT WITH BOZ ALSO WITH SMLILAR RESULTS. GREAT FOR ODT

ruger pc 9 with mags and ammo. crazy good price on a unicorn!!
built a all off the odt ar pistol(about 400 bucks in it),traded for kimber desert warrior at a gun show,traded that for a desert eagle in 44 mag.
i have a bunch more,but the pc9 and deagle are at the top.
the odt is my way of owning most of the guns(for a little bit) my wife wont let me buy.

As far as guns go, there are too many to list in the revolver category. But just recently, I purchased a Marlin Mountie from 1958, a Marlin LTS 30/30 one of 2671 made and a Kimber SOC TFS. Good people, and good deals on all of them.

Back
Top Bottom