• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Defensive Pistol courses in Atlanta area

I teach classes in Stone Mountain frequently. Click here for my web page. While I have not taken a class directly from cmshoot, I have taken a class with him and know his background and feel confident in recommending him. Sparrow Defense in the Athens area has good stuff too, and anything with Erik Lund is good to go.

If anyone here would like, I can add your email address to my notifications list. I send out an email about once a month when I update my calendar, with information on upcoming classes as I add them.

Shoot me a PM or email with your email address and I'll add you to the list.

Semper Fi!
http://precision-applications.com/

I plan to train more this year. Took a class from Sparrow Defense last summer and learned a lot. He's here on ODT as well.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I plan to train more this year. Took a class from Sparrow Defense last summer and learned a lot. He's here on ODT as well.

CSPA27
Check him out. I plan to use his training and others here as well.

CCR, feel free to contact me as my Concealed Carry & Liability may be a class you enjoy. We cover GA law, holster types, placement, clothing, do's and don'ts with law enforcement, common sense carry, reactionary gap, action vs reaction, drawing techniques, etc... and then a 300 round course of fire that puts you on the clock, up close and personal, and will make you confirm or deny your carry equipment/handgun.

Link to the CC&L description: HERE

If you have any question, please contact me.

Back
Top Bottom