• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best EarPro you have used?

wwboater

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Pimp!
437   0
Reaction score
Looking at buying a set of msa sordin supreme pro-x gel ear pro. Have any of you used these? What is your impression?

Sordins are the gold standard for electronic over ear. I've heard indoors it's still best to double up with plugs. One day I'll spend money on earpro. I get all the foamy plugs I can handle at work for free.

Mine aren't in the same league as those MSA's but I really like my Peltor Sport Tac 100's. I've seen similar versions but have only used this one of the Peltors. I like how it turns off after a while and you never pick it up with a dead battery.
https://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Ele...pID=415MnsT7lAL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

I've tried the different howard leights and other cheap options, but nothing really nice. One older pair of Peltors I had was a pain in the butt to replace the 4 AAA batteries they took. Again, most of this probably doesn't help considering what you are shopping for, but those are the best I've used!

Those MSA's look NICE! 600 hours of battery life!

I am guessing by the lack of responses that all of ODT is deaf from lack of using earpro or every uses cans.......

I thought about a smart ass comment saying my favorite ear pro is made by Dead Air but didn't figure that was what you are looking for.

Mine aren't in the same league as those MSA's but I really like my Peltor Sport Tac 100's. I've seen similar versions but have only used this one of the Peltors. I like how it turns off after a while and you never pick it up with a dead battery.
https://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Ele...pID=415MnsT7lAL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

I've tried the different howard leights and other cheap options, but nothing really nice. One older pair of Peltors I had was a pain in the butt to replace the 4 AAA batteries they took. Again, most of this probably doesn't help considering what you are shopping for, but those are the best I've used!

Those MSA's look NICE! 600 hours of battery life!

Same ones I use and love them. Those do look nice though!

Back
Top Bottom