• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best EarPro you have used?

I've been making earplugs for shooters for over 15 years. I can help you with the basic custom fitted earplug to all electronic (hearing aid type) ear plug. The most economical way of doing in the ear electronic hearing protection is to add a custom fitted ear plug to the over the ear Walkers Tactical ear devices.

Custom earplugs range from $50.00 to $4K (if you want to connect a radio like the secret service)
I spend hundreds of hours on the range myself and will only use an in the ear solution.

Shoot me a PM and we can talk about it if you like

I have the Impact Sports and use foam or custom plugs as well when i'm indoors at a range.

my friends that do a lot more shooting that I do (and have a bit more disposable income) run the MSA's and say they are the best. I think any over the ear protection used indoors would be best if you double up and run foam earplugs as well.

Do the ones referenced in the op interfere with cheek Weld? Basically, can you use them with a rifle? Also, do they amplify so you can hear better with them on? That's what I like in my old peltors, but lousy cheek Weld.

Stuck with MSAs since I was in service. Still have mine. Cut the cord to go to an MBITR PTT like a prc147 or 148 can't remember, because I don't give AF about that anymore. Still work awesome and I've re built the plastic band after it cracked from 8 years of UV cost me like less than 50.00 they still offer replacement parts

Do the ones referenced in the op interfere with cheek Weld? Basically, can you use them with a rifle? Also, do they amplify so you can hear better with them on? That's what I like in my old peltors, but lousy cheek Weld.

I can use them for all long guns except my precision/Sniper rifles. I use them with shotguns, M4's, battle rifles, etc.

Back
Top Bottom