• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best email I've received in a while!

BamaFan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
340   0
Reaction score
upload_2019-3-31_20-43-28.png

But for how long, I mean it is commifornia!
Court struck it down

They will appeal but when these unconstitutional laws go to court 9/10 times it's a victory for gun rights

The anti gunners pass laws then try to keep them lawsuits from being heard or else they know they will lose

Court struck it down

They will appeal but when these unconstitutional laws go to court 9/10 times it's a victory for gun rights

The anti gunners pass laws then try to keep them lawsuits from being heard or else they know they will lose
Correct, but then they just change the wording and run it through the system again. Same goal just a different route.

No, the Hollywood types are bailing out of GA due to the Baby Heartbeat bill. Heard last night that Michigan was already trying to woo the film industry from GA to MI.

"We still kill our unborn up here, come on up."

No, the Hollywood types are bailing out of GA due to the Baby Heartbeat bill. Heard last night that Michigan was already trying to woo the film industry from GA to MI.

"We still kill our unborn up here, come on up."
I hope you are right, but the studios have it too good. Actors may be crying but the top brass is making money!!!

I hope you are right, but the studios have it too good. Actors may be crying but the top brass is making money!!!

Exactly correct.

Georgia has a movie industry because it hands out tens of million dollars of tax break.

Very few movies are financed by "stars". Actors are very well paid hired help, there's no shortage of them, and they are going to show up wherever their bosses at Sony, Disney, Paramount tell them to show up, just like most people on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom