• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best flashlight

Pro series 6 surefire , 10 years of being dropped , hit , kicked , still works perfect ! Made in U S A ! Stream light a close second . About half American made .

Stream light Strion has been on my belt for about twenty five+ years. I lost one and replaced, and bought another when they went LED.
I bought a Wurkkos for Christmas gifts. Time will tell about how reliable.

I've had my surefire gx2 for at least 15 years with the $9 ebay led upgrade. Like others I read about the Wurkkos FC12 give away. Ordered one for less then $25 bucks shipped to my house. I haven't touched my surefire since. Not sure how long it will last only time will tell.

I've had my surefire gx2 for at least 15 years with the $9 ebay led upgrade. Like others I read about the Wurkkos FC12 give away. Ordered one for less than $25 bucks shipped to my house. I haven't touched my surefire since. Not sure how long it will last only time will tell.
I’ve had my first one for over 2 years so far (fc12) with no issues. I’ve ordered an embarrassing amount of those lights when they dropped it to that price lol. If you get a good high performance battery from a vape shop you might get a bit more out of the light. One of the videos I watched on them they were testing its output and with the free battery it was I think around 14-1500 Lumens and with a good battery it was around 1850 Lumens IIRC.

I've had my surefire gx2 for at least 15 years with the $9 ebay led upgrade. Like others I read about the Wurkkos FC12 give away. Ordered one for less then $25 bucks shipped to my house. I haven't touched my surefire since. Not sure how long it will last only time will tell.
Keep us updated that is almost too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom