• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best frozen biscuit I've ever tasted

Burger King has biscuits? :confused:
A couple years ago BK had great biscuits and crappy sausage. Hardee's really dropped the ball and had horrible biscuits and great sausage. I used to drive through BK and order sausage biscuits and then go next door to Hardees and order the same. I'd swap the sausage from the Hardee's biscuits with the BK biscuits and then give the Hardee's dreadful biscuits with BK's nasty sausage to my girlfriend, keeping the best of both fast food places to myself. She didn't know any better anyway because she's a Yankee. LOL!

A couple years ago BK had great biscuits and crappy sausage. Hardee's really dropped the ball and had horrible biscuits and great sausage. I used to drive through BK and order sausage biscuits and then go next door to Hardees and order the same. I'd swap the sausage from the Hardee's biscuits with the BK biscuits and then give the Hardee's dreadful biscuits with BK's nasty sausage to my girlfriend, keeping the best of both fast food places to myself. She didn't know any better anyway because she's a Yankee. LOL!
That is some next level OCD, right there. :pound:

Why am I looking at a 3 week old biscuit thred on a Saturday night. Now im hungry again. If your ever in Hull Ga check out biscuit express.

I wrote the manufacturer a letter and told them how much I liked their product (so much prepared food sux so bad nowadays) and they sent me a few good coupons.

Back
Top Bottom