• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best gun show remark this weekend

Had my Benelli M2 Tactical on the table. Priced at $1000. Guy looked at it once and later came. He told me mine was the best priced one at the show. Then asked me if I would take less. I am sure he was an ODT member.
I heard some good ones at my tables in Greenville this weekend. Some of the "dealers" could aggravate the horns off a billy goat. I finally stated telling them, "look...the price I gave you is the price. If you don't want it, that's fine. I have other shows coming up and I have things to do now."

I heard some good ones at my tables in Greenville this weekend. Some of the "dealers" could aggravate the horns off a billy goat. I finally stated telling them, "look...the price I gave you is the price. If you don't want it, that's fine. I have other shows coming up and I have things to do now."

palmetto goat.jpg
:boink: :)

Gun show is going down fast. $15 to get in, small as heck, and just about everything overpriced. Actually should have called it a knife show from all the blade vendors. But son did get a new Marlin 45-70 in a good deal. Other than than very disappointed!

Neg the bastards.

Back
Top Bottom