• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

best holsters for YOU

what type do you like?

• Total voters
It depends on the gun and how I'm carrying it.

I like leather for some of my guns OWB.

NSR tactical for IWB.

View attachment 1268060

Try a gearcraft 100% times better....

someone won a NSR holster a while back and hated, gave to to me, I hated it and gave it to medium187mph medium187mph , he hated it and gave it back to me.

I tossed it in with a trade deal and about 2 weeks lasted that guy PMed about how that NSR holster was a total POS and "was sprinkled with Yeager jizz" whatever that means.

Try a gearcraft 100% times better....

someone won a NSR holster a while back and hated, gave to to me, I hated it and gave it to medium187mph medium187mph , he hated it and gave it back to me.

I tossed it in with a trade deal and about 2 weeks lasted that guy PMed about how that NSR holster was a total POS and "was sprinkled with Yeager jizz" whatever that means.

I have several GC holsters. I love the NSR tactical. Everything about it.

I believe ya man, maybe it was just the model I had sucked.

I don't know which model I have, but it is very light and sturdy, good retention, plus it has the belt loops that I very much prefer. It carries well at 3 or 4 o'clock, and I have always had trouble finding a IWB that is comfortable for me in those positions.

I wish you hadn't mentioned Yeager. I suppose he uses the NSR? LOL...

@billieco

#gearcraftholsters for the win!

http://gearcraftholsters.com/

IMG_8690.JPG

I use a Henry Holster. It's his light bearing model. He only makes them for Glocks & M&Ps w/ x300u, TLR and APLs so wait time is stupid short. Mine took less than a week to get here.
Been using it since Feb of this year and it's my favorite holster. It's not stupid thick like other LB holsters and rides perfectly. I can easily carry and conceal my G17 + x300u daily with this thing in the appendix position.

http://www.henryholsters.com/product/aiwb-light-bearing-holster/

Back
Top Bottom