• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Home Defense 12ga Semi-Auto?

TRUE BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT TO USE IT. SHOP AND OWN WISELY. IN THE END A FIGHT IS A FIGHT GUNFIGHT KNIFEFIGHT FISTFIGHT. TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU OWN IN - LIFE - FANTASY - REALITY WHEN IMAGINING WHAT YOU WOULD DO BUT THAT WHICH IS IN YOUR REACH IS WHAT MATTERS. IN A FIGHT I WOULD RATHER HAVE HI POINT CARBINE, TAURUS G2C, OR BRICK IN MY HAND THAN A SCAR OR VIPER LOCKED IN MY SAFE AT HOME

Why are you yelling?

Is there a cloud near by or something?

TRUE BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT TO USE IT. SHOP AND OWN WISELY. IN THE END A FIGHT IS A FIGHT GUNFIGHT KNIFEFIGHT FISTFIGHT. TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU OWN IN - LIFE - FANTASY - REALITY WHEN IMAGINING WHAT YOU WOULD DO BUT THAT WHICH IS IN YOUR REACH IS WHAT MATTERS. IN A FIGHT I WOULD RATHER HAVE HI POINT CARBINE, TAURUS G2C, OR BRICK IN MY HAND THAN A SCAR OR VIPER LOCKED IN MY SAFE AT HOME
Yeah, but the point of my post is I've got multiple shotguns, but looking for a solid home defense semi. I'm exploring the "fantasy" part while still having all the others.

I’m sorry but an inertia shotgun is not ideal for self defense IMHO! I had an m2 and could make it not cycle without a good shoulder in it or from the hip or around a barricade, my 1301 has never done that in any of those above shooting positions.
This is a big part of what I'm considering. Sometimes the circumstances are not going to be what you'd like. Maybe you can shoulder it, maybe you can't. Good insight.

Derp

I’m sorry but an inertia shotgun is not ideal for self defense IMHO! I had an m2 and could make it not cycle without a good shoulder in it or from the hip or around a barricade, my 1301 has never done that in any of those above shooting positions.
Maybe mine is broken in lol shoot 1145fps and 1200 in three gun all the time and admittedly only get a proper shoulder bout 80% of the time

Maybe consider a pump with bayonet?

At least you could stick 'em when you run out of ammo...

IMG_5380.JPG

Back
Top Bottom