• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Home Defense 12ga Semi-Auto?

My 1301 is by far my favorite shotgun.
Get the 1301, and add a pro style lifter. You won't regret it. The blink gas system is superb, and identical to the A400's I drag around duck hunting. I find they're super reliable, even after a tough dunk in the swamp, and they're easy to clean up. The 1301 is reasonably lightweight, and has cycled every time, with magnum loads, or bunny fart skeet shells. If you're into aftermarket accessories, there's plenty to choose from for the 1301 as well.

My 1301 is by far my favorite shotgun.
Get the 1301, and add a pro style lifter. You won't regret it. The blink gas system is superb, and identical to the A400's I drag around duck hunting. I find they're super reliable, even after a tough dunk in the swamp, and they're easy to clean up. The 1301 is reasonably lightweight, and has cycled every time, with magnum loads, or bunny fart skeet shells. If you're into aftermarket accessories, there's plenty to choose from for the 1301 as well.
I'm really leaning towards that, the A400 or an M4 the more I do research.

Looking for a home defense 12 guage. Shout out for your favorite current production semi in 12. Extra points for why. Never held a Remington V3, but it seemed interesting. Anybody had one? Been looking at a Benelli M4, butvits a beast to clean/teardown. That or the Beretta A300 (1301 is OOP?), but want input from the Tradesmen.
Benelli. And easy to strip and clean. Why do you say it’s a beast to disassemble?

930 gets my vote

571B44FE-5A58-488C-AF2B-5BE895618FBB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom