• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best lawnmower and weed eater combo for a small yard

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
310   0
Reaction score
What is the best lawn mower and weed eater combo for a very small yard? Was thinking about electric, but I'm open to gas. This is for a family member that just purchased a starter home with a very small yard.

Looking for personal experiences, versus what I'm reading all over the internet.

What is the best lawn mower and weed eater combo for a very small yard? Was thinking about electric, but I'm open to gas. This is for a family member that just purchased a starter home with a very small yard.

Looking for personal experiences, versus what I'm reading all over the internet.
I just bought my daughter a Hart mower and trimmer. It's rated really high and perfect for small yards. With a battery it always starts.

Budget is under $400. They are not handy.
Most stuff under that is junk with no course for repairs .You could get some newer/used gas stuff but being able to wk on them is key. Most just need tweeking/cleaning from using ethanol gas and are cheap..$150 toro self propelled all over C list. Echo srm 225 is a good weedeater for $225 or so(new)or gt 225 at $179

i absolutely like my stihl and husky saws and weed wackers.......but after last summer purchasing ego brand chainsaw and weedeater (and getting my wife to easily use both of them) Im kinda sold on the battery stuff. Ill have to report back in 3-4 years on the battery life. I have been following the recommendations on charging ,storage etc. ~450$ about what i spent.

Electric weedeater/blower combo. I have this (got it a LOT cheaper last year at black friday)

Save up or find a used honda gas push mower. They run forever. I personally wouldnt trust electric mowers just yet. Batteries just arent there to support the power needs.

Back
Top Bottom