• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best LGS on the South Side????

Barrow Automotive , Cherokee gun is better than any of the others by a lot. Enough to make it worth the drive. For some stuff Tru Prep is a good option. Pawn Express in Newnan for good deals. It is sad on the southside
Barrow automotive has a ton of firearms at good prices and Bow Barrow knows his stuffi

Smallwood's in Sharpsburg. Abrahams in Newnan, for sure. Both usually have lower prices than AR Bunker, Autrey's or On Target in PTC, (which is part of AR Bunker). Sandy Smallwood's shop is out in the sticks in a building behind his house. He's definitely a character.
^^^^^This^^^^^ Sandy is a good dude, used to be Cop back years ago before he got shot and had to retire. He'll do ya right. Abraham's is a good spot too, the owner (Al Jr.) grew up right up the street from my wife and that shop has been there as long as I can remember. He inherited it from his Dad who started in business before I was born. It's also only about 4 miles straight down the road towards Newnan from where you & I met for our trade. Pawn Express is a good place too less than a half mile further down from Abraham's, ask for Adrian he's the Mgr. there.

PM me if you want their phone numbers, I think I've got em' all in my phone.

On Target in PTC or Autrey's in F'ville

On Target is a rip off and always try to push $2000 guns to everyone. Like a Nighthawk custom 1911 on someone coming to look at a ruger 1911... Or a daniel defense on someone just wanting a stripped lower.... Not to mention its $20 to use the range....

Autrey's will give it to you straight, they are good people and won't try to push anything on you. And they have a much larger selection than on target. $8 or $12 range fees, can't remember which, I'm a member so I shoot free.

Back
Top Bottom