• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best LGS on the South Side????

It's not real close for you & some will have a different opinion but I've always had good luck at Ed's in Stockbridge, at least with used guns and LEO trade ins.

^^^^^This^^^^^ Sandy is a good dude, used to be Cop back years ago before he got shot and had to retire. He'll do ya right. Abraham's is a good spot too, the owner (Al Jr.) grew up right up the street from my wife and that shop has been there as long as I can remember. He inherited it from his Dad who started in business before I was born. It's also only about 4 miles straight down the road towards Newnan from where you & I met for our trade. Pawn Express is a good place too less than a half mile further down from Abraham's, ask for Adrian he's the Mgr. there.

PM me if you want their phone numbers, I think I've got em' all in my phone.

I'll add Gentry's Pawn to this . I've got some great deals form Pawn Express & Gentry's n the last few years.

been a member at Autreys for years now.
everybody has an opinion but they are maybe not the cheapest on guns, I know they are not the most expensive in that area , but they are fairly priced.
I imagine that I have purchased at least 6-8 guns from them and yes I know how to shop online so I wouldn't have done that unless they were fairly priced.
They can get hold of more hard to find handguns than anyone that I know of in the area.
they are customer oriented, helpful, courteous, knowledgable.
the range fees are 12 bucks for the day, yes the day and they run a good safe range as well.

On Target is a rip off and always try to push $2000 guns to everyone. Like a Nighthawk custom 1911 on someone coming to look at a ruger 1911... Or a daniel defense on someone just wanting a stripped lower.... Not to mention its $20 to use the range....

Autrey's will give it to you straight, they are good people and won't try to push anything on you. And they have a much larger selection than on target. $8 or $12 range fees, can't remember which, I'm a member so I shoot free.

On Target is still new and they are working on increasing inventory. They have some really good people working there and good customer service. They are not as cheap as online but I feel they are fair. They have a nice and clean range. I would recommend them to someone for sure. I am a member there and these are my opinions and what I see when I am there.

Back
Top Bottom