• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Mattress for Hot sleepers with back pain?

Jesus. I’m sorry man.
If you can find a mattress that the big hotels use like dreamcloud they are the most comfortable IMO. I’ve also researched a bit on this. A fan that quietly cools or heats the undercovers…

I have some cooling sheets I purchased on Amazon for about $50 and they work well. I also sleep with an overhead fan and a side fan. Can't remember the name of my mattress but it is pretty firm. Also, if my back is really bothering me, I sleep on a futon in the other room. This is the other mattress:

Also, this mattress is more like a hard air mattress

I have the same matress, three years old and has same problems . I’m going to call about a replacement. It’s a ten year warranty. and my bed is full motion. It should last longer than that

My mom bought a Stearns and Foster and when it developed a divot they came out and measured it, and when it got too low they replaced it. I believe they have a 10 year warranty.

Although expensive, I recommend trying out the sleep number bed store. I can easily adjust mine for what ever pain I have (zero gravity for lower back pain, slightly elevated at the head for severe indigestion, etc) you can also get their brand of cooling mattress pad cover. Firmness of the mattress can be adjusted from hammock feeling soft to very firm. They also have a cool to touch pillow cover.

Although expensive, I recommend trying out the sleep number bed store. I can easily adjust mine for what ever pain I have (zero gravity for lower back pain, slightly elevated at the head for severe indigestion, etc) you can also get their brand of cooling mattress pad cover. Firmness of the mattress can be adjusted from hammock feeling soft to very firm. They also have a cool to touch pillow cover.
I had one. When the foam that goes between the air beds broke down it cost me 275 dollars

I got some cooling sheets from Sheex, made a big difference.

Back
Top Bottom