• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Military movie of all time.

Ba ba black sheep

I loved the show when I was a kid, and still watch regularly (it comes on our Medicom cable on Sunday evenings), but even if the pilot was a "movie", you're nominating this as "The Best Military Movie of all Time" ???? Seriously ? I knew better than that even back when I was 13 and nearly sprang a woody just hearing the opening theme song !! :becky:

I loved the show when I was a kid, and still watch regularly (it comes on our Medicom cable on Sunday evenings), but even if the pilot was a "movie", you're nominating this as "The Best Military Movie of all Time" ???? Seriously ? I knew better than that even back when I was 13 and nearly sprang a woody just hearing the opening theme song !! :becky:
Not the best ,that is for sure , I was thinking storyline....I had beer and got off track
Falls in line like the great Santini!

Crimson tide?

Never thought of that one. Good movie, but that brings to mind "The Hut For Red October", which IMO was really interesting, intelligent, and really well done, all around. Might be a candidate for the best submarine movie ever made.
BTW, The Great Santini was a huge favorite of mine too, going back to high school, it made Robert Duvall nearly my favorite actor ever since.

Bridge on the River Kwai
For anyone in Middle Georgia Saturday, Museum of Aviation is showing this in the theater.

"The Museum of Aviation Foundation will show the classic war movie, “The Bridge on the River Kwai,” Saturday November 17th at 2pm in the Scott Theater Auditorium. Free admission for all!

For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/239724650014911/ or call 478-222-0626."

Oh, did I mention it's free?

Back
Top Bottom