Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 29 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Night time hog optic under $2k

Thread in 'Gear Reviews' started by Travis Pease, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Travis Pease

Travis Pease Outdoorsman

3   0

Rating
    100%
    Just moved to GA and I’m itching to go after some hogs. I’m not really swayed one way or the other when it come to IR or thermal(aside from price). Was just hoping to get some suggestions for a good sight to use on piggies come dark. Would like to stay right around $2k, but could come up a little if it’s worth it. Whatever I get I’d like for it to last me at least 4 years. Thanks!

2. cupp260

cupp260 Frontiersman

75   0

Rating
    100%
    You will need a couple of other things along with a scope - a hand held scanner and a place to hunt. Must hunt on private land for night hunting.

If you only have $2k, get the Sightmark Wraith and a good light along with a digital Sightmark NV monocular. Everything is about $1200. Stay away from ATN.

Look at my website for reviews and videos. www.theolddeerhunters.com