• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best place to order Dillon 650

@mrdrhumphreys
Dan is the man for Dillon. Let him quote you a price. He is a great guy to deal with.
When I was debating the same I spoke to Dan. I wasn't able to go Dillion but the amount of knowledge and pricing and mainly just willingness to help he gave tells me when I'm ready to pull the trigger he is the man.

A new in the box 550b is listed on here for $375. My father runs 550s and 650s and advises he prefers the 550s.

I run a 550 as well, stepping up from a Rock chucker. This thing will redefine the reloading process for you, assuming you currently run a single stage.

IVE ALWAYS BOUGHT DIRECT FROM DILLIAN. BOUGHT MY 550 ABOUT 34 YEARS AGO AND STILL BUY CALIBER CHANGE OVERS FROM THEM WHEN I NEED ANOTHER CALIBER ! GREAT SERVICE ! I HAD A 650 FOR A COUPLE MONTHS A FEW YEARS BACK AND SOLD IT , I JUST LIKE THE 550 AND A LOT QUICKER TO CHANGE TO ANOTHER CALIBER. JUST ME.

A new in the box 550b is listed on here for $375. My father runs 550s and 650s and advises he prefers the 550s.

I run a 550 as well, stepping up from a Rock chucker. This thing will redefine the reloading process for you, assuming you currently run a single stage.

Currently running a Lee Turret press. I'm buddies with the guy selling that 550. He said a 650 or 1050 is the way to go for me. I just want to knock out 700 rounds of 9 mm in an hour

Back
Top Bottom