• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best place to order Dillon 650

Probably close to 7-800 rounds. I just wanna sit down for an hour and be able to load for the month. Spend more time doing other stuff I enjoy like taking a nap
once fine tuned, most will still probably not be able to do 7-800 an hour unless someone else is filling primer tubes and re stocking bullets and powder as they go along. The real cost savings for loading 9mm is at a minimum right now unless time is no object. Just buy from SG ammo and take that nap.

once fine tuned, most will still probably not be able to do 7-800 an hour unless someone else is filling primer tubes and re stocking bullets and powder as they go along. The real cost savings for loading 9mm is at a minimum right now unless time is no object. Just buy from SG ammo and take that nap.
I learned long ago reloading doesn't save me money. Haha It does let me run a tailor made round I like though.

I have a Dillon 550 from 30 years ago, maybe more. From start to finish I don't find that the case loader or auto-advance improves production of standard pistol rounds.

Maybe it's just me. But with the 550 I can crank out more rounds than I can reasonably shoot.

Copy. I'll send him a message. Krakenpop.com seems to have a good deal on a complete package with free shipping. They are highly spoken of over on the BrianEnos forum.

Yeah, well-- try ordering something small and cheap. Their shipping charges were sky high. It was cheaper to buy straight from Dillon, for the parts I needed a few months back.

Is it possible to set up a 650 with two dies before the powder station? I would really like to be able to put a Lyman M die before the powder-through expander.

There are folks who will make you a custom powder die in the "M" configuration-- the two-stage case expansion-- for about $30. I have one in a 550; works well. Otherwise, in .44 mag the cases end up swaging the lead bullets down and ruining my revolver accuracy.

Anyway, that's the cheap solution. PM me and I'll dig up a contact. Took him like ten days or something to make it and get it to me. Best part of all-- you can choose EXACTLY the diameters of each stage, and how deep they are.

I am super impatient and ordered one straight from Dillon
IMG_6682.JPG
a couple weeks ago.

HAVE, the 650'S, ALSO YOU CAN ADD THE 650 UPGRADES, AND AN ALIEN LED LITE TO THE THE PRESS AND YOU HAVE THE ULTIMATE OF THE ULTIMATE PRESS, FOR PRODUCTION BUY THE 650 AND NEVER EVER LOOK BACK AGAIN...

EBAY, LOOK UP XL650 DILLON UPGRADES, AND JUST TAKE A LOOK... The kit is $75.00, and add the Alien Lite Kit, the only other add on would be primer pocket ring crimp remover $ 129.99, includes the large/small punch, at this time that's about all you can add however if you are going to make the investment do and forget it, however you will own the max of all machines THE BIG BLUE, is just for you... The ALIEN LED LITE Kit, $32.95, all of the add ons offer free shipping.

If you use a quantity of (1) powder buy it in the 8# kegs, at least 2 at a time, that helps when you break into the second
keg buy two more. Yes expensive, however reloading is not cheap either...

Remember you are dealing with EXPLOSIVES, not pop guns... SAFETY, SAFETY, SAFETY...

Back
Top Bottom