• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best places to buy reloading supplies?

The way things have been, you have to check everywhere whenever you can. You will find powder here, primers there, bullets at another stop ect....Buy what you can when you see it. I looked for many months before finding one particular powder I needed.

I sometimes use Elite Pawn Shop & Gun Room in Conyers, GA.

While they are not a cheap as the internet based vendors you do save the Haz-mat and shipping charges so in small quantities they are cheaper and mid-qty is pretty much a wash.
Now if you get a promotion or deal for free hazmat &/or shipping then the net guys are the way to go!

Depends on your location, but Georgia Arms in Villa Rica [georgia-arms.com] has pretty fair supply of reloading supplies. They carry brass,projectiles,primers,powder,dies most anything you would need. they also have quality reloaded and new ammunition and Curtis is a wealth of knowledge, a walking encyclopedia. They also have a small show room so you can get face to face information and I like to look a person in the eyes when I do business with them.

Midway has a great hornady 62gn hornady bullet that usually runs $100.00 or less per 1k. I also like the Berrys pistol bullets that are on sale now. Buy in bulk saves a lot in general. I used to buy from extreme but 30 day shipping and the possibility of bankruptcy has changed that option

Back
Top Bottom