• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best price on Colt 6720

Bennyboy

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
262   0
Reaction score
So I’ve wanted a Colt AR for a while and never seem to actually get one but I think it’s time. I’ve settled on the 6720 as the model for me.

I’ve been keeping an eye out, Bud’s recently had them for $840 but they just jumped to $880. GGS has them for $908. I’d prefer not to order it online but will if I have to. Just wondering what other stores may keep them in stock. Gonna call Dahlonega Pawn when they open. Any other suggestions?

They were on sale about a year ago, maybe?
I know that doesn't help you now but I slept on it when Colt ARs were running around 725 for a complete carbine and the OEM 1 & 2 models were closer to 600.

So I’ve wanted a Colt AR for a while and never seem to actually get one but I think it’s time. I’ve settled on the 6720 as the model for me.

I’ve been keeping an eye out, Bud’s recently had them for $840 but they just jumped to $880. GGS has them for $908. I’d prefer not to order it online but will if I have to. Just wondering what other stores may keep them in stock. Gonna call Dahlonega Pawn when they open. Any other suggestions?
Grab a gun $759

Back
Top Bottom