• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Prices

Staby22

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
11   0
Reaction score
I'm think about buying a Silencerco Omega 9k and I was curious if anyone had advise on who might have the lowest price around metro Atlanta. It seems like most stores are linked to Silencer Shop and they all have the same prices.. Thanks!

Best deal on anything NFA is gunbroker. The catch is finding somebody on this end to do the transfer and not hit you for the difference in transfer fees. Everyone pays sales tax now so that levels the playing field. If you have a SS account, a dealer powered by SS on this end is well worth the fees.

Great guy to deal with is Amir, Construct More Pylons Construct More Pylons

He's in Stone Mountain and he's a gun guy, not just a dealer.

I'm think about buying a Silencerco Omega 9k and I was curious if anyone had advise on who might have the lowest price around metro Atlanta. It seems like most stores are linked to Silencer Shop and they all have the same prices.. Thanks!
Slide in my DMs <3

Dealers can only adjust prices within a certain amount on there.

What Moondog1 said. It also comes down to making sure you pick a dealer that actually does their part, doesn't sit on stuff, and does it right. Ask BigMike BigMike about his experiences lol. Before I got my SOT, the dealer I used was consistently $50-100 more than everyone else; however, he always submitted my stuff in under a week, and not ONCE made an error. Then there were my buddies trying to be cheap as possible, who ended up waiting 2/3/4/5 and in one case 6 months to even submit their paperwork.

What Moondog1 said. It also comes down to making sure you pick a dealer that actually does their part, doesn't sit on stuff, and does it right. Ask BigMike BigMike about his experiences lol. Before I got my SOT, the dealer I used was consistently $50-100 more than everyone else; however, he always submitted my stuff in under a week, and not ONCE made an error. Then there were my buddies trying to be cheap as possible, who ended up waiting 2/3/4/5 and in one case 6 months to even submit their paperwork.
I found Amir because my dealer couldn't figure out the paperwork, then couldn't get the authorized user on their Eforms account to ok the Efile. After 4 months they get their **** together after I asked them to transfer my stuff to another dealer.

Back
Top Bottom