• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best reloading equipment.

Ive ran on a lee turrett for years....love the simplicity, easy to change calibers, speed in loading and cost. Of course now ive got like two of everything! Of course, this is 40yrs worth of collecting, along with inherited equipment.
I still go back to that Lee turrett press to do my pistol/revolver loads. Cant beat it.

Ditto ...

Mine is the Lee Classic Turret that's made of cast iron ... Economical, and solid as a rock; enables loading of all of my pistol calibers plus .308.
The Lee Disk Power Measure is one of the most accurate and reliable out there, and is very economical.

Be careful starting out ... Read, Read and Read some more .. learn the basics and don't become too invested in gear or gadgets until you know
what's going on with each stage of the reloading process.

Oh, and just start with the RBCS master kit. You can always get rid of it later. I use 9 powder drops RCBS for rifle cartridges, it's just easier for me. Also, get the Frankford Arsenal platinum case prep center if you do lots of different calibers of rifle. It's cheap ($150 on sale) and will save you months of your life in trimming, chamfering and deburring rifle cases. I use it and a Giraud. The Giraudnis spendy but when you process 3,000 pieces of 30.06 brass you appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom