• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best reloading equipment.

T
Pretty significant, if you're only buying projectiles, powder and primers you're looking at around 35-39 cents a round. I always buy primers and powder local (let the dealer pay that hazmat fee) I sat down with a good friend that lives up in MD and after buying his set up to clean, convert and load his own 300blk he had to load 1500 rounds at 34 cents each to make it worth it. I always buy in bulk on free shipping weekends, even if I don't need it. I always buy primers by the brick at cabelas when they go on sale, even if I don't need it.....see where I'm going ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Thanks. That will be my primary Reson for reloading. I've got a couple of 300blk's and a can on the way.

T

Thanks. That will be my primary Reson for reloading. I've got a couple of 300blk's and a can on the way.
You'll definitely want to load your own when your can gets back to you, like I said before it's such a versatile round and while many auto loaders will not cycle super light subs like 180 and lighter you can still load them and shoot them from a bolt or break action and plink in the back yard.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I see X-treme bullets at $0.08 apiece, though they do have free shipping.

Where are you seeing them for $45 per thousand?

MY bad!
that is the price per 500, got my math messed up!
they do often offer a 10-15% off special with free shipping and often offer free shipping
you can also do a 5.00 shipping fee on up to 1500 bucks worth of bullets I think it is.

WOW!!
that sounds high?
try Extreme plated at in 9 MM about 4.5 cents per projectile, delivery is 5 bucks , many times free.
I reload 380, 9 MM , 38 Super at about 6.00 bucks per box of 50.
now the money savers for me are the 38 Super, 10 MM and 45 acp, but I save money on every round that I reload.

Where do u get the bullets from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a Rock chucker for over 30 years and my son-in-law wanted to get into reloading. I pulled out a bunch of extra stuff and gave him my old RC. I had a newer one in a drawer. I though the old one would have a lot of play compared to the new one. WRONG!! They were about the same. You can't wear these thing out. Great press! You can't go wrong with buying one.

Back
Top Bottom