• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Reloading Kit for a Beginner?

Hard to make economic sense at those quantities. I figured 5k-7500 rounds before investment in equip made sense, and only if I really cared about accuracy.

Passed that long ago, but that was in the days of sub $200 cases of 9mm, and $350 cases of 223, and surplus 308 at $400 case.

Times are different, price wise, but I have a reloading setup and NO primers..... Lots of powder, cases, and bullets.....
Yeah, I’ve never really made any economic sense. This is more or a less just a tinkering hobby I’ve been wanting to get into for a long time.

Now that the kids are older and most of my home improvement projects are nearing completion, I think I’ll finally have the extra time to take it up.

I’m also really interested in making subsonic loads.

You are in Woodstock I'm in ellijay if you wanted to make the trip I could show you my setup and a little about reloading. I have been reloading for a little over 10 years now. When I got started I had a friend show me around a press and have been doing so ever since. Even got into casting some years ago. Your right it's a tinkering hobby.

Back
Top Bottom