• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best seafood near Brunswick

I’ll second Skippers in Darien. The Half Shell on St. Simons is good and great Bloody Mary’s. We have a condo on St. Simons and some of the spots are hit and miss, like Mullet Bay, Iguanas has good fried Shrimp. Gnats Landing in the Red Fern Village is pretty dang good as well.

I’ll second Skippers in Darien. The Half Shell on St. Simons is good and great Bloody Mary’s. We have a condo on St. Simons and some of the spots are hit and miss, like Mullet Bay, Iguanas has good fried Shrimp. Gnats Landing in the Red Fern Village is pretty dang good as well.
Damn bruh! You got a condo over there and you been holding back this valuable nfo from me for how long now?!:rolleyes:

Damn bruh! You got a condo over there and you been holding back this valuable nfo from me for how long now?!:rolleyes:

Yeah man it was bought back in 2000. It sits unoccupied a lot. My dad bought it when he retired. After he passed my mom lived there a year, or so but moved back to her place in Newnan. She leases it to the same lady every year from Jan-March, for the last 5 years, or so. I usually start going in April. You’ll have to join us and do some Red and Trout fishing. I go just about for the month of July every year.

Yeah man it was bought back in 2000. It sits unoccupied a lot. My dad bought it when he retired. After he passed my mom lived there a year, or so but moved back to her place in Newnan. She leases it to the same lady every year from Jan-March, for the last 5 years, or so. I usually start going in April. You’ll have to join us and do some Red and Trout fishing. I go just about for the month of July every year.

I spent summers there growing up (Dad lived there) and I even lived there myself for over a year. Ever rent the condo for a week in June?

Gnats landing is hit or miss but when they hit, they hit.

Fredrica house has geest Crab stu.

Mullet Bay is ok for the island.

Jinrights in Brunswick is good. Mr Tom owns it, if I remember correctly, or did.

Their was a place right before you get in the Island that was delicious. It's in the Marina. Can't remember the name..

yep this ^^^

I spent summers there growing up (Dad lived there) and I even lived there myself for over a year. Ever rent the condo for a week in June?

Gnats landing is hit or miss but when they hit, they hit.

Fredrica house has geest Crab stu.

Mullet Bay is ok for the island.

Jinrights in Brunswick is good. Mr Tom owns it, if I remember correctly, or did.

Their was a place right before you get in the Island that was delicious. It's in the Marina. Can't remember the name..

My sister is a kindergarten teacher, so she usually uses it the month of June. I wil be glad to check though.

Back
Top Bottom