• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best way for my money to make money and be accessible

Schwab ETF's. I use SCHD, SCHA, SCHX, SCHF, and SCHB. I have done very well. Never lost a penny. Made about $50 per 1,000 this month. Also to cash out just sell and transfer the funds. $0 maintenance, $0 transfer, $0 everything.

5% per month is a fantastic return. How has that worked out annualized over the last 12 months ?

Do you have a link? I'm not finding any 4.6% CD on their site.

Also, we earn more money with the points on our credit card than our CDs will yield, lol. Medical bills, daycare, etc. the points add up quick!
don't have a link I went in into the office about 6 months ago and swapped mine from the credit union to the farm bureau bank because of the interest rate they offered me. I have all my insurance there as well.

5% per month is a fantastic return. How has that worked out annualized over the last 12 months ?
Damn well. I know it sound so pretentious but the surgeo s I worked for turned me on to it. I see a significant drop at the first of the year, check the performance history. But every year it recoups with profit. I invest dividends also. I put 3500 in a year, give or take. It’s slow money but stable and safe

Find yourself a Certified Financial Planner, they are better than an accountant. They are bound by law to look out for your best interest. I have been using one and have been very happy with the results. His management fees are very good.
This route is making the most sense until I'm comfortable enough to do my own portfolio. I think I'm going to try several suggestions here and see which we like best.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom