• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best way to take a lot of 1's to the bank?

Rivershot

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
31   0
Reaction score
I try not to spend dollar bills during the year to help save up for vacation. In the past I have always wrapped them. Last year they pulled the wrappers off and put them through the auto counter, they lost $6.

It's getting time to start counting again, to see how far and long we can go. I know I can call or ask next time I'm there but, I have the ODT.

It's a bit of a pain in the ass to wrap 900-1,400$ of one's. So should I just count them while I'm flattening them (yes they get stuffed in a can) back out, and bundle them with a rubber band, just take them in a pillow case, or keep wrapping?

Asking for a friend.

Yeah that's to easy. Maybe I should have put this in stupid stuff and made a pole.:boink::boink:
Yeah that's to easy. Maybe I should have put this in stupid stuff and made a pole.:boink::boink:
Put them in a shoulder bag and run a hose up to your nose everybody will think that you're on oxygen and you can safely going to the bank. Then when you come out with your larger bills as you come out the door stop the ground and say next time they're going to give me my blank money I don't know what they mean not cashing a check from out of town.

This one time at the bank, I had a basketful of ones that I was depositing. I put the basket on the counter and out of nowhere the guy in line behind me starts taking the money out and handing it to the teller. She said “thanks”. I thought it was a d-bag move personally. What do you think @fast306stang ?

Back
Top Bottom