• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best way to use a 50 rnd box of ammo (dot torture)

sheep dog

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
270   0
Reaction score
So ya got 1 50 rnd box of ammo...what do ya do with it to make the most of your range time? I really enjoy this drill among other ones. This will serve ya much better than just "punching paper" at the range. Anyone on odt do this regularly or have tried it and liked it? It will show ya what ya need to work on and gives more purpose to your range time.

Overall a good set of practice drills. I would add dryfire practice also

Agree, dry fire is one of the most effective and least utilized techniques for performance improvement, especially among revolver shooters.

I LOVE dry fire training. I put in 3 hrs a week into it (i make it fun and work specific drills). I have specific training methods i do 3 days a week ( monday wednesday and friday) that merge fitness and firearms. Snap caps have a place for some drills but my dry fire mag is great. Right now, they are only available for glock and m&p pistols. I started a thread on this a while back...

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/a-more-realistic-dry-fire-training-session.1477900/

So ya got 1 50 rnd box of ammo...what do ya do with it to make the most of your range time? I really enjoy this drill among other ones. This will serve ya much better than just "punching paper" at the range. Anyone on odt do this regularly or have tried it and liked it? It will show ya what ya need to work on and gives more purpose to your range time.

THAT'S A GOOD DRILL. COVERS ALOT

Back
Top Bottom