• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bet you never tried this

C ountry

Default rank <1500 posts
Old but still Bold, CSA Blood
1   0
Reaction score
Local warehouse is selling a mix of roasted soybeans and corn for deer lure. After reading that roasted soybeans are good I ran 5 cups of the stuff through my big meat grinder. (It clogs it if you don't clean it right away). Boiled the grindings in a little water and salted it. I enjoyed it until thinking they may have sold it as deer feed due to aflatoxin. But if you're starving I'd do it again. It's easily as good as grits or oatmeal.

Local warehouse is selling a mix of roasted soybeans and corn for deer lure. After reading that roasted soybeans are good I ran 5 cups of the stuff through my big meat grinder. (It clogs it if you don't clean it right away). Boiled the grindings in a little water and salted it. I enjoyed it until thinking they may have sold it as deer feed due to aflatoxin. But if you're starving I'd do it again. It's easily as good as grits or oatmeal.
16.50 FOR 50lbs?

Soy contains high amounts of phyto-estrogen, you be getting your boobs soon.

Back
Top Bottom