• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Better be much quicker on the trigger hunting this beast

A man travels to Spain and goes to a restaurant near the bull arena for a late dinner. He orders the house special and he is brought a plate with potatoes, corn, and two large meaty objects. "What's this?" he asks?

"The Matador Special, Senor," the waiter replies.

"What meat is it?" the man asks.

"Cojones," the waiter explains, "They, are the testicles of the bull who lost at the arena this afternoon."

At first the man is disgusted; but being the adventurous type, he decides to try this local delicacy. To his amazement, it is quite delicious. In fact, it is so good that he decides to come back again the next night and order it again. This time, the waiter brings out the plate, but the meaty objects are much smaller.

"What's this?" he asks the waiter.

"The Matador Special, senor," the waiter replies.

"No, no," the man objects, "I had the Matador Special yesterday and it was much bigger than this."

"Senor," the waiter explains, "the bull does not always lose."

The pictures show the damage to the right eye in all but one, then it was the left eye…
Saw that too, pretty strange and suspect........
I was thinking the same thing, How did it appear as the left eye in one view of the hospital bed. And why would he have not been standing behind that big tree to steady the shot?

The rear facing camera on my phone will mirror the image. Obviously his does the same, or the phone he used for that picture. It's not a mystery guys :lol:

I'm sure you can do the same with your phones. Unless they still have buttons on them, which wouldn't surprise me.

The rear facing camera on my phone will mirror the image. Obviously his does the same, or the phone he used for that picture. It's not a mystery guys :lol:

I'm sure you can do the same with your phones. Unless they still have buttons on them, which wouldn't surprise me.
I believe those pics about as much as I believe that Georgia is a legitimate National Champ...........

Back
Top Bottom