• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Better not wear a mask.......

I can't believe that I may be called a "lunatic" because I choose to wear a mask even though I am 68 years old and have serious medical conditions. My wife is 67 and with other serious medical conditions.

I reckon that The ODT Brotherhood ain't very strong after all. I hate it, but think we are seriously divided over things such as that. Sad.

I can't believe that I may be called a "lunatic" because I choose to wear a mask even though I am 68 years old and have serious medical conditions. My wife is 67 and with other serious medical conditions.

I reckon that The ODT Brotherhood ain't very strong after all. I hate it, but think we are seriously divided over things such as that. Sad.
I find it kind of disappointing sometimes as well, you just gotta try to leave it with that thread if you're able. There's other stuff to talk about also. I find myself arguing with someone on one thread, then agreeing and liking their posts on another. There's a ton of really knowledgeable dudes on this site, in a lot of different fields. We were drawn to this site because of common interests, but there's bound to be disagreements. Especially in politics. Get the knowledge and insight from their strengths, individuality is what makes us human.

Just gotta keep reminding yourself this is, after all, an outdoors recreational forum lol...

I'd hate to sell someone short, or cut them out simply because we disagree on something as trivial as legislation. One day all of that might not matter as much, and we may need people like us who know how to get by. Hopefully not.

And im talking about growing and providing your own food and clean hot water and energy. Thats my goal, to be less dependant, and more self sufficient. It just seems cheaper and smarter. And fun.

FB_IMG_1588459227274.jpg

Anyone else find it odd that banks are not being robbed while a mandatory wear a mask is in place in certain cities?
Officer to the teller: What did the thief look like?
Teller: I don't know as all I could see was the mandatory mask.

You posted over an hour ago and...............nothing but crickets.I love it brother!!!Big double thumbs up....I cant stop laughing.Ive been telling this to people since day one.I guess people so eager to belong to something....anything....then on top of that have the audacity to take the moral high ground or hero status.Im gonna wear mine because Just fill in the blank.Its noble to say you do it for the children,however thats exactly what the left has been spouting for years to take our.........thats right GUNS.I know when those that started this &^%@#$%,Smile extra big,when they see a post like that,and say to themselves ,YEP,fluoridation is complete....the sheep are compliant....sharpen your knives you evil sick bastards.....they are ripe for the slaughter.Great post sir.You get it.Thank you,I needed to see that today....my hope for us was waning.

You posted over an hour ago and...............nothing but crickets.I love it brother!!!Big double thumbs up....I cant stop laughing.Ive been telling this to people since day one.I guess people so eager to belong to something....anything....then on top of that have the audacity to take the moral high ground or hero status.Im gonna wear mine because Just fill in the blank.Its noble to say you do it for the children,however thats exactly what the left has been spouting for years to take our.........thats right GUNS.I know when those that started this &^%@#$%,Smile extra big,when they see a post like that,and say to themselves ,YEP,fluoridation is complete....the sheep are compliant....sharpen your knives you evil sick bastards.....they are ripe for the slaughter.Great post sir.You get it.Thank you,I needed to see that today....my hope for us was waning.
The children excuse is hilarious, statistically speaking, this virus has no effect on children. I don't give a flip if people wear a mask or not, but the virtue signaling and ignorance is entertaining.

The children excuse is hilarious, statistically speaking, this virus has no effect on children. I don't give a flip if people wear a mask or not, but the virtue signaling and ignorance is entertaining.
who you calling ignorant:boink:
REPORTED!!!! Like I said fake or not. I have been following the “news” about children that show no symptoms what so ever now developing something strange. I love my grandchildren and WILL NEVER take any chance. :clock:

Back
Top Bottom