• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Better not wear a mask.......

who you calling ignorant:boink:
REPORTED!!!! Like I said fake or not. I have been following the “news” about children that show no symptoms what so ever now developing something strange. I love my grandchildren and WILL NEVER take any chance. :clock:

So you're wearing a mask because of news reports of children "now developing something strange" :lol: like I said it's entertaining.

Maybe it's effective maybe it's not, people that know a lot more than me disagree on it so my opinion is irrelevant.

My friend...... you apparently have no children or grandchildren. I would do it if the flu was prevalent in the community. FAKE I emphasize. But chances no. I do understand what is going on probably better than you think. % wise the numbers are minute. I live in a town that makes Thomaston look like Atlanta and people know and come in contact with everybody. So NO CHANCES. Especially since we have cases in community.

My friend...... you apparently have no children or grandchildren. I would do it if the flu was prevalent in the community. FAKE I emphasize. But chances no. I do understand what is going on probably better than you think. % wise the numbers are minute. I live in a town that makes Thomaston look like Atlanta and people know and come in contact with everybody. So NO CHANCES. Especially since we have cases in community.
So you wore a mask a few years ago when we had an extraordinary flu season?

We all have different opinions just like assholes that think because someone is cautious about something you aren’t then why pick? I don’t call you ignorant because you don’t. That’s your choice and mine is mine. I believe you people that talk that way are nothing but self indulgent and as bad as what you call sheeple but I keep my mouth shut and don’t say crap. I pike fun and jest like most on here. Take nothing personal because it is what it is. stupid banter amongst grown ass men.

Children were not around. If they were yes. I personally don’t want to, need to or like to but like I said for my grandchildren I will wear lead weights and walk thru hell to protect them.

Like I said, it's entertaining that's all.
Despite your efforts though, most your children/grandchildren will eventually get it or the vaccine (which is probably worse).
Seeing as it statistically speaking doesn't seem to have any effect on children I wouldn't worry about it.

Like I said, it's entertaining that's all.
Despite your efforts though, most your children/grandchildren will eventually get it or the vaccine (which is probably worse).
Seeing as it statistically speaking doesn't seem to have any effect on children I wouldn't worry about it.

so when you come to savanna next time stop buy and see my new driveway. I live waaayyyy out in the sticks now. Bring fishing rod

Back
Top Bottom