• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Better not wear a mask.......

I agree that a lot of it is sanctimonious virtue signalling high ground do gooders at play. I know for a fact my son and I were catching some serious stink eye at Lowes in Knoxville the other day. From folks with masks on of course.
My theory is: If you feel you may be compromised or compromise someone else than wear a mask. If not, don't. Just don't go wagging your finger in my face with your ideas of what YOU think I should be doing.

image.jpg

dark hole in middle is driveway now. :evil:

I agree that a lot of it is sanctimonious virtue signalling high ground do gooders at play. I know for a fact my son and I were catching some serious stink eye at Lowes in Knoxville the other day. From folks with masks on of course.
My theory is: If you feel you may be compromised or compromise someone else than wear a mask. If not, don't. Just don't go wagging your finger in my face with your ideas of what YOU think I should be doing.
upload_2020-5-26_15-30-2.jpeg

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom