• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beware Dead Air Odessa 9

I just registered an account on the Dead Air Webpage. Had an answer back in a few minutes: Here is the answer:

"We stopped shipping those suppressors with an 11th baffle because the 11th baffle did not reduce the sound anymore than the 10th baffle did. Unfortunately the manual is still out dated." Super quick response.

I now have another question for the thread. Can I use this suppressor on my Ruger PC Charger and my Ruger PC Carbine without fear of damaging the "Booster Assembly"? Both the Charger and the Carbine are fixed barrels. Thanks in advance for input on this question.

22lr is supposed to be not enough to cause damage when using a booster assembly on a fixed barrel, which was said by some manufacturers years ago. Anything more is said to potentially jackhammer your barrel threads and cause damage. You will need to get a fixed barrel spacer or direct mount to use on your PCs.

22lr is supposed to be not enough to cause damage when using a booster assembly on a fixed barrel, which was said by some manufacturers years ago. Anything more is said to potentially jackhammer your barrel threads and cause damage. You will need to get a fixed barrel spacer or direct mount to use on your PCs.
Thanks, I am planning on using it with multiple platforms. Beretta M9A4, Glock 19, Ruger 9mm PC Charger and a Ruger PC Carbine 9 mm. I appears that when using the Beretta and Glock that the booster assembly will need the piston and spring and when using the Rugers (fixed barrels) I will need to remove the piston and spring and use the fixed mount base. Looking forward to getting to the range with this can. 14 months was a long wait. Thanks for your input.

Back
Top Bottom