• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*Beware!* Fostech might steal your money!!!

Bank of America will do the same thing. All I have to do is call and report the problem and they take care of it. On the night before we were suppose to go on vacation someone in Brazil bought a ton of plane tickets and relieved us of about 7,000 dollars. Within four days every dime was back in the account and all was good.
There you go! That’s good service right there . Your interest payments pay their salary. I buy with confidence as I know Amex has my back. I’m dealing with an issue now .

I bought a vector mini uzi pistol from a vendor . I was quoted 2-3 weeks . We’re approaching 6 weeks now. He did not even respond to my emails in a timely fashion until I told him I alerted my card company.

I don’t mind when people run behind but dang answer my emails or update me at least . Instead some people need a push.

I have no first hand experience with this trigger, but besides the chance of losing your money and, in my opinion anyway, this is a gimmicky item, I've read a few posts on other forums, some with pics, where the Echo trigger wears very quickly at the contact/sear points.

I only know what I've read but it would seem that a $500 trigger would be made of better materials than that. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom