Beware: Georgia man selling stolen guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

idsman75

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
30   0
Reaction score
There's a fella in this article who was caught trying to sell some stolen guns on Facebook. He got shut down before law enforcement could get involved. I'm not going to call him out by name unless the Admins are willing to let me post his picture. Read the article for yourself. I've verified the info with the Detective working on the case. This is verified information. If you're buying guns in the Alma, GA area, be very careful who you're dealing with. Guns are being stolen in Florida and trafficked out of the Alma, GA area by this man. This article is from last year. The issue with this person is ongoing. Once again, this has been verified with Alma PD Detectives.

http://wjhnews.com/alma-crime-wave-keeping-new-police-chief-hopping/

Are you saying he is a member?
I'm not saying he's a member. He's just trying to actively sell stolen guns in Georgia. He was deleted from numerous Georgia-based gun-related Facebook pages. Take note of his name. I'd post pictures of him here, but I don't know if Admin would approve of that. I'd like his Facebook page here too. Once again, I don't know if Admin would find that to be inflammatory. I'm just saying that people buying guns out of Alma, GA need to be very aware and careful.

I had some jack leg from Tenn. wanting to by a shotgun, with no mention of an FFL.
That ain't happening.
To make it worse than that he wanted me to drive 100 miles, half way, for a $140.00 shotgun, and commit a felony. DJD

There's a fella in this article who was caught trying to sell some stolen guns on Facebook. He got shut down before law enforcement could get involved. I'm not going to call him out by name unless the Admins are willing to let me post his picture. Read the article for yourself. I've verified the info with the Detective working on the case. This is verified information. If you're buying guns in the Alma, GA area, be very careful who you're dealing with. Guns are being stolen in Florida and trafficked out of the Alma, GA area by this man. This article is from last year. The issue with this person is ongoing. Once again, this has been verified with Alma PD Detectives.

http://wjhnews.com/alma-crime-wave-keeping-new-police-chief-hopping/
So are you saying the crook from the article is on here? If so I'd like to know his username. Alma and Ludowici ain't that far from here.

I'm not saying he's a member. He's just trying to actively sell stolen guns in Georgia. He was deleted from numerous Georgia-based gun-related Facebook pages. Take note of his name. I'd post pictures of him here, but I don't know if Admin would approve of that. I'd like his Facebook page here too. Once again, I don't know if Admin would find that to be inflammatory. I'm just saying that people buying guns out of Alma, GA need to be very aware and careful.
As far that goes, it's a news story. If you don't post his username here (if he has one) I doubt that'd qualify as a 'public callout'.

"There's a fella in this article who was caught trying to sell some stolen guns on Facebook. He got shut down before law enforcement could get involved."

Very bad outcome. Without charges and court convictions, he is as innocent as you or me in the eyes of the law. He can even get a CCW if he has no convictions.

So are you saying the crook from the article is on here? If so I'd like to know his username. Alma and Ludowici ain't that far from here.
No he's not saying that.
Just a word of caution.

I think linking the article is sufficient for others to be forewarned. You did say the article was from last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom