• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beware MidwayUSA

They gave me the new price, which disqualified me from the $10 off deal. Lol. Larry can have my $5 this is more fun.

Did you use a Promo code when you purchased? The code is probably no longer valid and they are not honoring the promo price anymore. That's still a lousy thing to do. Also, I like how they raised the price $5 when the $10 promo was good, but now the price is back to "normal". LOL. I never liked Midway.

They gotta know they are sticking folks by giving new lower prices on defective item exchanges that have the effect of disqualifying the buyer from the larger discount on the larger order. Really stinks in my opinion.

Hate to hear this. I just bought a few AK Pmags from Midway because they had a good price. I haven't had any problems in the past but then again I've never had to return anything.

Sorry they screwed you and you would think with the market flooded they way it is with low priced parts, mags, accessories and ammo they would kick it up a notch on customer service.

I've ordered from them twice and since then I probably get half a dozen emails every day. My experience was positive but I was ordering a fixed AR Magpul stock and a sling. Not sure how it's done but you certainly need to escalate your issue to a real human being that can make it good.

Back
Top Bottom