• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beware MidwayUSA

So I bought a bipod; it arrives broken in the plastic; and when I exchange it, they charge me an extra ten bucks for making an exchange.

What a lousy thing to do - charge a customer an extra $10 for exchanging an Item that arrived broken in the plastic.

So long MidwayUSA your prices aren't that great anyway.
Did you call them? I had a problem with something like that and called them. Not only did the problem get fixed. The owner sent an apology.

Y'all's Midway experience is very different from mine-- I use them constantly, though I do try to get the free shipping when they offer it.

Brownell's is slow and expensive and shipping VERY high. I order from them begrudgingly, and only if Midway doesn't have it.

Never had a problem with a return with Midway, and when they offer free shipping the day after I order something, I "chat" with them, and they credit the shipping to my account. They're my absolute favorite company to deal with. Order by 1 PM Wed; get it Friday. Like clockwork.

Frankly my account is old enough to run for the House... though probably not yet the Senate.

Brownell's for the win. The LEO/Military discount is nice too.

Larryskiaya Potterfieldovich screwed the pooch with failing to fill back orders during the great neckbeard panic of 2013. He decided that orders would be 'prorated' and partially filled so everyone could get mags instead of filling paid back orders first. Midway is my last resort for anything.

Brownell's and Graf & Sons, Champions Choice, etc. There are loads of suppliers out there.

I have had noting but good experiences with midway. One time I bought something that was on sale and it went on clearance a week later for a few bucks cheaper. I called them up and asked if they would give me the cheaper price and they gave me store credit for the difference.

Back
Top Bottom